Are You A Charity?
Skyline are the largest operators of London to Paris cycle rides in the UK with over 250 charities benefiting from our numerous rides every year.
This iconic cycle ride connects two of the world’s most vibrant capital cities and is an ideal fundraising event for your more adventurous supporters. Making their way through beautiful English villages and into the stunning countryside of rural France, your supporters will pass historical landmarks and famous battlefields until they reach Paris – which is undoubtedly one of the most magical places in the world.
This fantastic challenge is perfect for groups and solo cyclists and your supporters will have the support of our highly experience crew with all the following features:
- Largest London to Paris operator with multiple guaranteed dates every year.
- No need to reserve a minimum number of places... Just promote the event and raise an average £1k per rider!
- Highly experienced crew with multiple years experience operating these rides.
- Fully-inclusive ride including all food, accommodation, ferry, Eurostar and mechanical support
- In-house team to take care of all the participant admin leaving you to focus on marketing strengthening the relationship you have with your supporters.
- Regional Skyline reps are available to come and visit you, no matter where you are in the country and host an information evening for your supporters.
- Free personalised brochures, bespoke booking links and marketing materials available.
- Dedicated Facebook event page for your participants.
- Over £1,000,000 a year raised from our London to Paris rides alone!
For further information and to get started on your promotion call Bethany now on 020 7424 5535 or alternatively email her firstname.lastname@example.org
Charties of the Year
Are you interested in becoming a Charity of the Year partner for this event? Contact Russell on 0207 424 5520 or email@example.com for more information.
“Thank you everyone for such a memorable and amazing journey.”
Simone L2P April 2016
“What great support I received – I had the most amazing time making friends for life!”
Tom L2P April 2015